Chittagong Grammar School (National Curriculum) is dedicated to the total growth and development of each student. We aim to provide a broad, challenging and sound education to enable children to achieve the highest standards of which they are capable. Textbooks and schemes of work are chosen to accommodate and stimulate children of all abilities. The curriculum is carefully structured and is constantly being reviewed and updated.
We aim to:
- Provide students with a strong academic programmer to learn the rich history, traditions, culture, heritage and language of Bangladesh.
- Provide students with a strong academic foundation in Bangla, English, Mathematics and IT.
- Establish good working habits amongst the students, so that they become self-reliant.
- Provide opportunities, training and resources for students to research on their own.
- Monitor student progress by means of regular assessments.
- Provide extra-curricular activities to produce well-rounded students.
- Provide lab and IT facilities for all students.
- Instill in students good morals and ethics to grow up as good human beings.